The Perfect Life
If you could have the perfect life, what would it consist of?
Would it be fame? Fortune?
Take a moment to think about it and truly imagine how amazing that would be.
Now clear that idea out of your mind. Forever.
I feel that the way we perceive perfection could be holding us back from enjoying the imperfections that make our lives unique and beautiful.
So rather than wishing your life was different, try to embrace the one you have by making the most of it. Find your passion, motivate yourself, volunteer, travel, learn new things, get outside, meditate. Whatever it is that illuminates your life and fills it with bliss…do it. And enjoy every second.
Because life is a gift and an opportunity. Don’t waste it searching for perfection.
- littlesugarbunny reblogged this from riiaeatsright
- amante-lasciato likes this
- the-balancing-act reblogged this from riiaeatsright
- thecharredremainsofchicago reblogged this from carleyroxon
- thecharredremainsofchicago likes this
- tinyambitiousqueen likes this
- birdiegulux likes this
- carleyroxon reblogged this from wherethereislove
- carleyroxon likes this
- wherethereislove reblogged this from riiaeatsright
- wherethereislove likes this
- fitnessforthought likes this
- kndev likes this
- riiaeatsright posted this