Is such a beautiful soul.
Not only is she unbelievably stunning on the outside, but there is no doubting that she has an amazing soul as well. Every time she posts a yoga video I am so eager to watch it! It’s easy to see that she has found her passion and most definitely excelled in it as well!
You know how the saying goes that the challenges you face only make you a stronger person in the long run? Well it has become very apparent to me that the strength the quote is referring to comes in different forms.
Every hardship and every battle Kayla has gone through literally radiates through her yoga as strength and stability.
Kayla proves that with a beautiful body, mind and soul, your passion will shine through any battle.
- failureisfeedback likes this
- craveskinnbones likes this
- arinanaveny likes this
- cauliflowerqueen likes this
- nepluynapotolok likes this
- hellodontxoxox likes this
- happykittymeowmeow reblogged this from nothingwithatwist
- nothingwithatwist reblogged this from dempseyliveswell
- finding--freedom likes this
- th-incredible reblogged this from dempseyliveswell
- wildfoxie likes this
- bitter-reali-tea likes this
- alygrant likes this
- steps-sockets likes this
- l0labelle likes this
- bracket-racket reblogged this from dempseyliveswell
- mjm1991 likes this
- dempseyliveswell reblogged this from riiaeatsright
- wonderwallflowerchild likes this
- to-be-healthy-and-fit likes this
- fearlessvictorious likes this
- beccaintheraw said:couldn’t agree with every single word of this more. :)
- beccaintheraw likes this
- tigerjane likes this
- nuking-futz likes this
- scarscanfade likes this
- naturalli-eileen said:This is so sweet of your Riia to post this, your incredibly kind and supportive towards people and people like Kayla :) xx
- almightycolon likes this
- runaroundtheclock likes this
- riiaeatsright posted this